@ Oak Canyon Park, Los Angeles
November 28, 2020
05:30 PM - 10:00 pm
GA Early Bird – $185 / 4 passengers = $46 each| / 5 passengers = $37 each | /6 passengers = $31 each
GA 1 – $230 / 4 passengers = $57.50 each | / 5 passengers = $46 each | /6 passengers = $38 each
GA 2 – $330 / 4 passengers = $82.50 each | / 5 passengers = $66 each | /6 passengers = $55 each
Front & Center – $450 / 4 passengers = $112.50 each | / 5 passengers = $90 each | /6 passengers = $75 each | /7 passengers = $64 each | /8 passengers = $56 each
• Mask is required for entry and throughout the duration of the drive-in.
• Participants will arrive in vehicles with no more guests than seat belts in said vehicle. They will park in specially designated locations, with each group having its own individual socially distanced zone to sit outside of their vehicle.
• Please follow the direction of parking attendants and venue staff.
• For everyone’s safety, it is important that you stay in the space you are assigned throughout the event.
• Gates will close at 7PM SHARP. NO one will be allowed in after the gates are closed.
• NO large Passenger Vans, RV’s, Trailers, Motorcycles, or Commercial Vehicles will be permitted.
• Staff and security teams will be roaming all aisles while completing safety and social-distancing checks. Please be friendly, remain distant, and enjoy the concert from your vehicle or Safe Space.
• No one is permitted near the stage or screen.
• Audio will be through a SOUNDSYSTEM & an FM broadcast on your vehicle’s sound system. Open your doors and trunks for higher sound volumes. We encourage vehicle system culture
• Frequently sanitized restrooms.
• There is a stage set up and a 50’ video screen where our feed and full visual productions will be showcased.
• Complete vendor area with all beverages and food trucks.
• DO confirm that you and the attendees in your vehicle are COVID-19 negative before coming to the drive-in.
• DO maintain social distance from others, not in your vehicle.
• DO wear your mask at all times.
• DO open your doors and trunks for higher sound volumes. We encourage vehicle system culture
• DO bring Flow Toys/light up poi, lights, and blinky toys are all permitted and encouraged. Please decorate and light up your space! NO Lasers or Fire Props/Toys are permitted. All toys must only be used in your Safe Space.
• DO enjoy the show from your vehicle & Safe Space. Feel free to dance, stand, or sit in your Safe Space!
• DO arrive during our gate hours.
• DO clean up after yourselves and take all trash with you. Pack it in, pack it out!
• DON’T remove your mask outside of your vehicle or any public spaces. Masks are mandatory.
• DON’T drink and drive.
• DON’T leave your vehicle or Safe Space for any reason other than the restroom, vendor marketplace, or medical. Don’t enter other attendee’s Safe Space, maintain social distancing.
• DON’T stand, sit or congregate in pathways or any non-designated Safe Spaces.
• DON’T bring external subs or speakers. Your vehicle’s system will be the only approved sound system.
• DON’T bring outside drinks, tents, canopies, tables, chairs, BBQ/Grills, coolers, fire toys, lasers.
• DON’T dance, stand or sit on the roof of your vehicle at any time.
• DON’T move your vehicle until you are released by a staff member.
• DON’T leave any trash. Pack it in, pack it out!
Saturday November 28, 2020
5:30 pm - 10:00 pm