@ Metro, Chicago
June 25, 2022
11:00 PM - 5:00 am
• Saturday, 25 June, 2022:
Nocturna, now in our 34th year, is an 18+ dark alternative dance night held once a month (or so) in Chicago. DJ Scary Lady Sarah spins a highly request-driven mix of current & classic goth, industrial, post-punk, deathrock, ethereal, coldwave, new wave, ebm, darkwave, dark indie & more.
Come celebrate our THIRTY-FOURTH ANNIVERSARY with beloved Nocturna traditions as well as special guests:
• We welcome Chicago’s own FRENCH POLICE, performing at midnight!
French Police (often spun at Nocturna) craft romantic indie pop with a haunting, soulful endearment. Filled with beauty and despair, with driving basslines and infectious guitar melodies, French Police is writing candle-lit anthems for the nighttime discotheque.
– and –
• A romantically macabre poetry performance by published writer and artist Kaytee Thrun.
Other features for this night include:
• GLITTER GUTS Live Photobooth!
Get snapped (free to you!) by Chicago’s best night life photographers!
• DARK MARKET VENDORS:
– Dreaded Jenocide- The Place for Lovely Spooky Things offering spooky barrettes, handbags, clothing, cosmetics & tons more!
– Haus Macabre: Spooky faux floral arrangements, creepy home decor, & more!
– Nocturna t-shirts & the very last of the limited edition/hand numbered beautiful screen printed Nocturna posters
– – –
To be announced!
– – –
• The Candy Cauldron will be on stage as always; help yourself to a complimentary treat!
– – –
At Metro, 3730 N. Clark St, Chicago
11pm – 5am / 18+ / $20. ($15 in advance)
Advance tickets on sale NOW:
♫♪★♫ ♪★♫ ♪★♫ ♪★♫ ♪★
Thank you so much! Please help spread the word by sharing this event page- especially now that FB limits how many people one person can invite! Looking forward to seeing you all there!!!
♥ ♪ ♫ ★ ❤ ☆ ♥ ♪ ♫ ★ ❤ ☆ ♥ ♪ ♫ ★ ❤ ☆ ♥ ♪ ♫ ★ ❤ ☆ ☠
𝔑𝔬𝔠𝔱𝔲𝔯𝔫𝔞 is an American Gothic Productions event.
𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙠 𝙗𝙚𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙞𝙛𝙪𝙡 𝙢𝙪𝙨𝙞𝙘 𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙪𝙖𝙡 𝙙𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙥𝙖𝙜𝙚𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙮 𝙡𝙞𝙗𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨
– – –
NOTE: All patrons must show proof of vaccination in order to enter Metro. You can bring your vaccination card, or a copy of it, or show a photo of it on your phone for entry. (Subject to change.)
Saturday June 25, 2022
11:00 pm - 5:00 am
Cover Notes: 11pm - 5am / 18+ / $20. ($15 in advance)