Jamaica Frenzy 2020: All-inclusive House Music Vacation Destination Experience | Negril, Jamaica March 31 – April 5
First wave of DJs with more to be announced…
Timmy Regisford, Spen, Spinna, Ultra Nate, Patrick Wilson, Tyrone Francis, Jihad Muhammad , Frankie Feliciano, Del from Philly, Donna Edwards & liL Ray
Book by June 30th, 2019 for your choice of discounted full payment or installment plans, use code “Fusicology”
THIS IS A LIFESTYLE DESTINATION EXPERIENCE!
· All-Inclusive resort stay at HEDONISM II or one of our other resorts to be added later.
· Airport transfers to and from the hotel
· All meals, including Gourmet Dining Restaurants
· Top Shelf Liquor at all participating bars and resorts.
· Admission to all Day, Night, and Catamaran parties
· Transportation to and from hotels to Party locations, if held off premises.
· Free wifi + computer room · Windsurfing School · Sunfish Sailing
· Snorkeling & Free Scuba Lessons · Kayaks · Paddleboards
· Catamaran Parties · Lighted tennis courts · Tennis clinics with pros
· Volleyball · Shuffleboard · Table Tennis · Secluded hammocks
· Games room · Reading room · Outdoor games area
· Gaming Lounge · Complete Fitness Center · Cool out gazebos
· And much more!!
Airfare is not included in any packages.
The airport for Negril is Montego Bay Airport (MBJ).
FOR PRICING, FULL DETAILS OR TO BOOK NOW click here: https://jamaicafrenzy.com/
A few words about Negril, Jamaica…
It is nearly impossible to put into words the natural beauty of Negril with miles of powder white sand bound by lush tropical foliage. If you close your eyes and try to imagine paradise, you will likely see Negril. Cool and laid back best describes the atmosphere of this magical place.
For many years, Negril’s beach has been rated as one of the top ten beaches in the world by many travel magazines. Indulge yourself in the silky white sands of the expansive Seven Mile Beach. The north end of the beach is home to Hedonism II. South of downtown Negril is West End Road, known as the cliff area, which is lined with easy access to beautiful warm clear aquamarine waters perfect for snorkeling and diving or take your adrenaline to the next levels with extreme drop off points along the seaside cliffs with jumping points reaching more than 40 feet (12m) high.